TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- LEASE AGREEMENT. HDG Executive Suites is the only entity that will at all times preserve jurisdiction and ownership of the Premises. No LESSEE will by this agreement be entitled to any Property Interest of any kind. This Lease Agreement only permits LESSEE, so long as LESSEE adheres to all terms, conditions, covenants and provision of this Agreement the right as described in the front page under “Premises Included Services”. This Lease shall extend to and bind the parties, their heirs, assigns, except as herein provided, personal representatives and successors in interest. Lease agreement is non-assignable without LESSOR’S written consent. LESSOR reserves all rights to conduct a background check to all Tenants.
- LEASE TERM AND RENEWAL. The lease term is month to month.
- LEASE PAYMENTS. Lease payments for the HDG Executive Suites Business address plans from the Exhibit “A”” plus applicable state taxes, shall be due in advance the same day of the upcoming month. LESSEE will pay an additional fee of $50.00 (fifty dollars) for any check returned due to insufficient fund or stopped payment. Billing invoices will be sent electronically to protect the environment, unless otherwise specified by the LESSEE. LESSEE may pay by check or make payments by an automated method such as Credit Card, Direct Debit or Direct Deposit wherever banking systems permit. Cash payments are not accepted. In the event LESSEE does not submit payment prior to the 10th calendar day of the due date, then it will be subject to lose the assigned local phone number as the service will disconnected. In addition LESSOR will no longer will be responsible to compile the LESSEE mail and packages. If LESEE did not submit payment prior to a 30-day period after the due date, then LESSOR will no longer hold the mail and packages at the premises and will be disposed.
- LATE PAYMENTS FEES. Rent is to be collected within a time period of no more than ten (10) days from the rent due date as stated in the present agreement not to be subject to Immediate cancellation of service. In the event LESSEE did not submit payment 10 days passed the due date then a one time $50.00 fee will apply and monthly lease charges will continue to accrue until LESSEE request termination of agreement and submit payment for all amounts owed. If LESSOR has not received payment from LESSEE for a period exceeding 3 months, then it may contract the services of a collection office to collect all amounts owed by LESSEE and it will terminate the agreement at that time.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT. This lease agreement will not be subject to a security deposit.
- ACTIVATION FEE. LESSOR will charge LESSEE a onetime $35.00 fee plus applicable state taxes for activation of LESSEE as a customer of LESSOR. Such fee collected is not refundable.
- REACTIVATION FEE: LESSOR will charge LEESEE a onetime $50.00 fee plus applicable state taxes for reactivation of the service in the event LESSOR has terminated the agreement due to non-payment for a period which exceeds 30 days from the payment due date.
- PREMISES USE. LESSEE shall use premises for office purposes and conduct business in compliance with all relevant present and future laws, regulations and ordinances of all governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises. Office use for businesses that entail a heavy traffic of visitors is not allowed. Utilizing the services and/or amenities provided by LESSOR for any illegal activity, whatsoever, shall be grounds for account termination. LESSEE shall not use hazardous or toxic materials, create a disturbance, nor cause or commit any activity that may interfere with the Business Center and use of it by others or that creates a hostile work environment for clients and/or employees. LESSEE may not alter the existing office space in any way, shape or form nor sublease the Premises without a written consent from LESSOR.
- ACCESS TO BUILDING. Access to the Building is during working hours (8:00 am to 6:00 pm Mon-Fri) for HDG Executive Suites Virtual Office & Business Address LESSEES.
- MAINTENANCE BY LESSEE. LESSEE shall not perform any act, which may injure the building, existing equipment, furnishings, fixtures and art in any of its areas. LESSEE shall keep the common areas and its office space clean and dispose waste at the designated areas within the premises. LESSEE may not adjust or tamper with any mechanical devices controlling the HVAC system. No pets are allowed at the premises at any time.
- DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED BY OTHERS. LESSOR shall not be liable to LESSEE and LESSEE hereby waives all claims against LESSOR for any injury or damage to any person or property whatsoever, except to the extent caused directly by the negligent act or omission of LESSOR. LESSEE shall indemnify, hold LESSOR harmless from, and defend LESSOR against any and all claims, costs, loss, damage, expense or liability, including without limitation attorneys’ and other professionals’ fees (“Claims”), for any injury or damages to any person or property whatsoever, when such injury or damage has been caused in whole or in part by the act, neglect, fault or omission of LESSEE, its agents, employees or guests. In addition, if any person not a party to this Lease shall institute any other type of action against LESSEE in which LESSOR, involuntarily, and without cause, shall be made a party defendant, LESSEE shall indemnify, hold LESSOR harmless from and defend LESSOR from all Claims by reason thereof. LESSOR is not responsible for any damage to person or property owned by LESSEE, its guests, visitors and other associated individuals. LESSOR is also not responsible, however, for loss, theft or disappearance of any LESSEE’s property.
- INSURANCE. LESSEE is responsible and highly recommended to acquire an insurance to cover its property that he brings to the premises and for its own liability to its employees, business center employees and other third parties as well as for loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, loss of or damage to data as LESSOR will not, under any circumstances be held liable for any of the here mentioned losses.
- NO WAIVER. The failure of LESSOR in one or more instances, to insist upon strict performance or observance of one or more covenants or conditions hereof or to exercise any remedy, privilege, or option reserved to LESSOR, shall not be constructed as a waiver of the future of such covenant or condition or the right to enforce the same or to exercise such privilege, option or remedy. The receipt by LESSOR of fees or any other payment required to be made by LESSEE or any part thereof, shall not be a waiver of any other amount of unpaid fees or other amounts then due, nor shall such receipt, although with knowledge of the breach of any covenant and/or condition hereof, operate as or be deemed to be a waiver by LESSOR of any of the provisions and/or conditions hereof, or any LESSOR’s rights, remedies, privileges or options hereunder.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. LESSOR and LESSEE shall, at all times during the term of the Lease and thereafter, use their reasonable efforts to safeguard the secrecy of any of the other party’s confidential information that may come into their possession but shall not include information of which the other party is aware, or which becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of (i) disclosure by such party in breach of this Lease, (ii) the breach by such party of its obligations under this Lease, or (iii) disclosure by any person or entity in violation of such person or entity’s duty of confidentiality to LESSOR or LESSEE, or any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries (after such party becomes aware of the duty of confidentiality). This provision shall be enforceable for a period of three (3) years after termination of the agreement. The terms of this agreement are confidential and cannot be disclosed without the other party’s agreement.
- PARTIAL OR TOTAL DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY. In the event any portion of the Premises or the Building should be damaged by fire, wind, flood or other casualties, LESSOR within fifteen (15) days after damage may elect, at its sole discretion, to terminate this Lease or notify LESSEE of LESSOR’s intent to repair the Premises to its original conditions, in which event the Rent shall abate only to the extent and for the period of time in which Premises are not available for occupancy by LESSEE. The LESSEE shall continue fulfilling its obligations as stated herein and in the event the LESSEE desires to terminate the agreement prior 30 days after the incident has occurred and the damages have not been repaired by LESSOR, then it will lose its security deposit in addition to any other charge exceeding that may apply.
- PARKING. LESSEE and its guests shall park its vehicles at the visitor’s labeled parking spaces and never in a reserved parking space. LESSOR shall not be responsible for any damage or injuries to LESSEE, its employees, its guests, their vehicles or personal belongings left inside. LESSEE agrees to use the parking area for the only intended purpose of parking its vehicles during reasonable periods of time when LESSEE is at the building and not for storage or any other purpose. In the event that LESSEE does not comply with this provision LESSOR will have the right to remove the vehicle from its premises at owners’ expense.
- LESSEE`S INSTRUCTIONS. Exhibit A-1 encompasses both the Lessee’s options for precise instructions on answering services and the instructions on where Lessor shall send lessee’s mail when its mailbox is full if another than the default address that appears in the front page of the lease agreement. Also it is preferred forwarding method such as LESSEE personal or a business courier account. Otherwise mail will be sent by standard USPS mail and the corresponding mailing fee will be charged to lessee’s monthly lease bill.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES. Charges for Additional Services as shown in Exhibit “B” plus taxes must be paid at the time of request or consumption.
- INTERNET SERVICES. LESSEE shall undertake the use of such Internet services in accordance to LESSOR’s Internet service provider acceptable use policy, contained as part of the “Internet Standard Terms and Conditions”, included hereof. Any violation of the provisions of the Internet Standard Terms and Conditions by the LESSEE shall constitute a default under this Agreement. The Internet Service provided by LESSOR is solely for the purpose of scanning the World Wide Web, exchange of e-mail, download and upload of acceptable files as per the International, Federal, State and local government regulation. It is not intended to be used to host web sites, operate a client server, utilize Microsoft Exchange Server or other similar products. LESSEE will be responsible to have its employees and guests with the above-mentioned provisions when LESSEE, its employees and guests connect to the Building’s Internet network; they become part of the Building’s network. Therefore, it is necessary that all individuals protect their computers, smartphones, tablets, etc. to prevent access to any of their connected devices and information contained within. LESSOR recommends each computer to have an updated antivirus program installed. LESSOR has the right to prohibit the use of wireless routers in the Building. The connection to the Internet service will be made available only through a hub or a router controlled by LESSOR. LESSEE is prohibited from installing additional equipment or software that will permit connection to the Internet without LESSOR’s written authorization. In order to prevent viruses or misuse of the Building’s Internet network, LESSOR may from time to time request a copy to each user of the last activity log. LESSOR should be hold harmless for any damage to LESSEE, its employees or its guests’ computer and any other device connected to the LESSOR’S network when using the Building’s Internet network as well as the use of the Internet connection by any of the aforementioned users for any activity considered illegal, fraudulent or against the acceptable standards by Internal, Federal, State or local laws. LESSOR will make every effort to provide a steady and reliable Internet connection at all times. In the event of service failure for whatever reason, LESSOR shall not be kept responsible, nevertheless should do its best commercial effort to reinstate service as soon as possible.
- INTERNET STANDARD TERMS & CONDITION. Internet Use Policy set forth below defines practices that are unacceptable while using the LESSOR’s provided services that provide access to the Internet via LESSOR’s Internet network. By using any of the services LESSEE, its employees and guests acknowledge that all of the aforementioned need to comply with standards terms and conditions defined hereof: Spamming: • Posting ten (10) or more messages similar in content to forums, email mailing lists or other similar groups of lists. • Sending unsolicited emails to more than 25 different email users, if such unsolicited emails could reasonable be accepted to provoke complaints. • Falsifying user information provided to LESSOR or to other user of the services in connection with the use of the Internet services. Network Disruptions and Network Unfriendly Activity: • LESSEE shall restraint himself, employees or guest from performing any activity that may affect adversely the ability of other users to use the network appropriately. • Interference or disruption of other users, network services or network equipment. • Sending unsolicited emails to more than twenty-five (25) email users, if such unsolicited email could generate an inconvenience to any of the recipients.
- CONFERENCE ROOM & OFFICE SPACE ACCESS. LESSEE must coordinate at Reception with a minimum of 24 hours in advance the booking of the conference rooms and office space availability. The amount of hours assigned to a specific Virtual Membership or Executive Office Plan shall be used on such month and they are not accumulative. In the event LESSEE requests to book any of the available conference rooms and/or office space for more than the time included under the Lease Agreement, each hour will be charged at the cost listed in Exhibit “B”. A walkthrough before and after use of both mentioned spaces will be conducted to determine their condition and LESSOR’s right to claim a fee in the event of damages to any part of the installations.
- COLLECTION. LESSOR reserves the right to withhold services rendered including denying LESSEE access to the premises until outstanding fees (including the $50 late fee after 30 days past due) over thirty days plus interest 1.5% per month are paid. If the LESSOR has to hire an attorney or collection agency to collect outstanding amounts, the amount of such reasonable attorney fees and costs will be added to the amount due.
- NOTICES. All notices, elections, and demands required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be in writing and shall be personally delivered or sent by the United States certified mail, return receipt requested, to LESSOR and LESSEE addresses in front page upon termination of this agreement.
- EARLY TERMINATION: Any of the parties may terminate the agreement with a written notice. Once the agreement has been terminated LESSEE shall not refer his company or business to the address of LESSOR and shall revise any marketing material or website immediately. Unless any of the parties submit a written request the service will be automatically renewed month to month.
- USE OF COMMERCIAL ADDRESS: Upon LESSOR’s written termination of service due to, but not limited, the breach of this agreement or written request of termination by either party, LESSEE promises to seize the use of LESSOR’s commercial address in its entirety, but not limited to, marketing material, website, Google’s Geolocation, bank accounts, Florida Division of Corporations, business cards and others. LESSEE has up to thirty (30) days to remove the Lessors address as a reference for his business as described above. Shall LESSEE do not comply with the above referenced then LESSOR shall have the right to take legal actions against LESEE as permitted by the law. LESSEE shall indemnify, hold LESSOR harmless from, and defend LESSOR against any and all claims, costs, loss, damage, expense or liability, including without limitation attorneys’ and other professionals’ fees (“Claims”), for any damages related to the misuse of the commercial address.
- LIMITATION OF SERVICES TO BE RENDERED BY LESSOR: Neither LESSOR nor his personal are authorized to receive agreements nor other documentation left at the reception which is not enclosed in a sealed envelope. In addition, it will not provide legal advice to LESSEE or its guest. LESSOR will not accept cash.
- FORCE MAJEURE. If LESSOR shall be delayed, or prevented from performance of any act required hereunder and which are beyond LESSOR’S control such as but not limited to strikes, power outage, Internet and telephone service failure, then LESSOR’S shall not be held liable for its inability to perform during the time that such acts persist.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement, is interpreted and enforced, regulated by the laws of the State of Florida and all parties agree that litigation arising from this agreement shall be in the county where Premise is located.
BUSINESS ADDRESS ONLY
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ADDRESS PLANS
- Cost effective alternative to a full time office space.
- Represent your business with a prestigious address in Hollywood, Florida.
- Portray a modern and sophisticated corporate image for your potential clients.
MAIL + PACKAGE FORWARDING
- We accept packages from all carriers, so you’ll never miss a delivery.
- We’ll hold your mail, documents & packages in a secure location for pick up at your convenience or forward them to you, wherever you are.*
- Package receipt notification. We can email you when your packages arrive.
- Save time. Save a trip. Call us to find out if you have mail.
($35 Setup Fee + 6% Sales Tax Applies)
* Additional fee applies for forwarding mails or packages to your preferred location. Boxes or packages need to be picked up or forwarded to another location within 72 hours of receipt by HDG. Otherwise, a daily fee will apply.
State taxes are not included and in Broward County it corresponds to 6%.
1- PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS ON ANSWERING SERVICES
There are a number of ways that you can transfer a call from reception to the Lessee:
- Blind transfer: a blind transfer is when you transfer a call without an introduction.
- Consulted transfer: a consulted transfer is when the reception can advertise and filter calls according to the requests of each client.
- Voicemail transfer: This transfer is made when the client does not answer or the client makes a request to forward the call directly to voicemail.
- Call Forwarding : Call forwarding for customers to any local or international number (for international minutes, we will apply the monthly call detail report and bring a report of international minutes)
- Forwarding of voicemail to email: This feature may be modified as long as the client requires.
Lessee may choose from the options above and also inform HDG Executive Suites the exact description of the greeting desired for answering services below:
2- MAIL COLLECTION AND FORWARDING INSTRUCTIONS
Mail brought by US mail will be sorted and placed as soon as it arrives at virtual Lessee’s mailbox. It is the virtual Lessee’s responsibility to check periodically its mailbox. If the mailbox is full, mails will be forwarded to the address that appears in the lease agreement. A $9.99 administrative fee plus the corresponding standard US mail forwarding fee will be charged. Lessee has the option to provide us hereunder with a personal or a business courier’s account such as FedEx.
- Alternative Forwarding Address:
- Courier’s name and account number :
3- MAIL NOTIFICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Lessee has the option to tailor its mail notifications according to its priorities. LESSEE must be subject to a background check and submit valid Photo ID. Only courier boxes or packages will be notified free of charge and they will need to be picked up within 72 hours, otherwise a daily $25 fee will apply. Lessee shall inform HDG Executive Suites on the precise notification handling procedures in the space below: